Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Recycling Old Clothes into New Fashions

If you can't tell by now I LOVE DIY things! I always feel so empowered when I create things on my own. I'm not sure if its because I can do something I never thought I could or the fact that the more I practice, the more money I can save while still having the look that I want... Anyway this post is to inspire SPRING TIME! Its getting warmer outside and just about time for all of those cute little sundresses. I have got a closet full of maternity and bigger clothes that I am finally just about out of. I could just drop them off at the local Goodwill, but where would the fun in that be? I spent hundreds of dollars on these clothes...I want to get more out of them! So I took an old dress and button up top and made a cute halter top sundress for Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment