Friday, September 4, 2009

MY Black Marker Purchase


So I said I would try it on my own purse and here it is!!! I only did the front side because I have some errands I need to run, however I think it turned out pretty good! I am pleased with my $6 designer look. I bought the purse from WalMart last year for $4 and I got a $2 pack of sharpies (for larger projects like this one you will definitely need more then one marker!). White purses are so hard to keep clean, once they get trashed it's easy to throw them out or throw them in the back of your closet (mine was under the sink in my bathroom!). I put stripes where it was the worst and I love it!!! Easy, easy, easy! You could do it with anything! And it doesn't have to be just white. You could do it on pink, blue, yellow, green, etc. but for the best designer look I'd stick with white. I hope y'all like it! Just the front took me about 30 minutes, so the whole project will be along the lines of an hour and a half I'm guessing.

Happy Friday! Have a Great Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment