Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hmmm OH YEAH! I Do Have A Blog!

Hey everyone! So....2 years later. I was married to a cheater cheater pumpkin eater, got a divorce, moved from South Carolina to Oregon and just about 6 weeks ago moved back to South Carolina from Oregon! I do so apologize for not updating this Blog in TWO YEARS! Oh my gosh I should be slapped! So what else has happened in the last two years? Ummmm well I am now engaged to the man who was actually my first real boyfriend in High School (awwwww!) and I am now completely addicted to Pinterest! Oh yes! Who isn't? You can see my Boards at http://pinterest.com/brittanyhdean/ woo hoo! You can see all my wedding ideas on my Rodeo Weddings Board and give me suggestions! Have a wonderful night and Happy Pinning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment